Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Things I Love!


It's been a busy week! Although I went to the doctor and I have studying to do, I'm in a really good mood. I've been browsing different shopping sites, and I'm really quite inspired to add some accessories to my growing collection, and also to start making Faerie Kei coordinate outfits!

Before I touch upon my tremendous wish list, let me tell you a little bit about my Holley Tea Time order that I received just a few days ago. I ordered the Pastel Party Tights and the Kawaii Ice Cream T-Shirt. Here are some photos from the website that I borrowed until I can show a photo of me wearing the items....


As some of you may know, I'm a larger Lolita, about a size 12 by US standards, so buying items for Lolita (particularly brand clothing) can be an not-so-enjoyable experience. It makes me sad when I buy a dress that should be large and tall, but it's really still a small to medium American size (I'm not complaining, that is the way of overseas clothing orders from Asian countries). I'm so glad that there are unique indie brands like Holly Tea Time, that cater to more than just a extra-small and small!

Pastel Party Tights-
These are adorable! The print represented on the website is true to the print on the actual tights, which really made me happy. They will fit a variety of sizes, even larger than me, however, the more stretching you do to the material, the lighter (less vivid) the color of the print appears to be when worn, so keep that in mind. These are not your average flimsy tights, but are made of a durable but soft material that feels amazing against your skin! With care, these tights will last a long time!

Kawaii Ice Cream T-Shirt (Size Large)-
This shirt is true to it's size, but mind you it is definitely a men's large! I always tend to order women's shirts in large to fit a 38C. This shirt is larger than I expected, however I am capable with a sewing machine and I will shorten it and make it more fitted to my own size.

In the future, I hope to order the Happy Birthday Cake zipper bag and the Rainbow Unicorn necklace (see below for stock photos from Holly Tea Time).



You can browse and purchase from Holley Tea Time's official shop site at http://holleyteatime.com and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/HolleyTeaTime. Sometimes there are giveaways on the Facebook page! :)
Note: I was not paid to write any of these things! I purchased these items! :)


As promised, I will share with you some of my wishlist items, which I am sure many Lolitas wish for. These are my top five wanted Lolita dresses...



Metamorphose Gingham Cherry Shirring in pink.
Metamorphose Twinkle Journey Shirring in black.


Angelic Pretty Honey Cake in mint or ivory, with a preference for mint. (#1 Priority)
Angelic Pretty French Cafe in pink. (#2)

Angelic Pretty Memorial Cake in black. (#3)

Finally, here are some of my favorite accessories (that I do not yet possess)...





I sorely need a Lolita style purse to carry my belongings in, and also a parasol for outdoor photo shoots! At the same time, I am lacking in the hair accessories department, so I've really been looking for some hair accessories to coord with some of my current outfits. Finally, that red caplet is something that I want to go with my red dress. I hope to pull off a very Red Riding Hood style coord in the future. More on that later!

Let me know what you think! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment